Colorlight T7 LED Sender,Synchronous T7 LED Sending Card
T7 led sending card, compared with other sending cards on the market currently, adopts a better power supply solution, and has better reliability. T7 supports DVI video input, the maximum input resolution of 2048 * 1365 pixels. Two Ethernet port outputs can be set random area of the screen, and control different LED displays. T7 also supports audio inputs, which is used to transmit the audio to the Multifunction LED Card, so that the audio can be output on the side of the led display screen
• Full-color sending card, support full-color, Dual-color and Single color displays.
• Single card supports a maximum resolution of 2048 * 1365 pixels, such as 1920*1080, 1920*640, 1600*768, 1280*1024, 1280*720, 1024*768, etc.
• Two Gigabit Ethernet ports output. Each port can control an area within 655360 pixels.
• Single card supports LED display with any resolutions that the total quantity of pixels is less than 1310720 pixels, e.g. 1280*1024, the width up to 2048 pixels, or the height up to 1365 pixels.
• Supports audio input.
• USB interface for controlling and configuring.
• Supports standard network transmission equipment, such as Fiber Converter, Gigabit Switch.
• 3.8-12V supply voltage, much more adaptable and more stable.