Novastar Calibration System NovaCLB Download
Download the latest Novastar Calibration System NovaCLB, pixel-by-pixel calibration system for LED display & cabinet. We offer free download NovaCLB-Screen & NovaCLB-Cabinet LED Software and user manuals.
Novastar NovaCLB Screen Download
Novastar NovaCLB Cabinet Download
Calibration System Configuration
Novastar NovaCLB Cabinet Change History
- Optimized the calibration process to improve the overall calibration efficiency (working with NovaLCT V5.2.1 and later).
- Optimized the phenomena that the software gets stuck during operation after a large project file is imported.
- Improved the efficiency of saving database during calibration
- The images at the edges are brighter after calibration.
- The images at the edges are discontinuously brighter after
- The calibration coefficients are lost occasionally after power off and then power on if Save module ID is selected.
- The calibration software cannot be opened after the .net framework is updated.
- Optimized the saturation adjustment module for the C1200.
- Increased the resolution of the image that can be collected by the C1200 each time to 480×330 (W×H).
- Fixed the problem that simulation becomes abnormal after the NovaCLB-CabSolver generated the common parameters again.
- Add the absolute calibration function (C1200 camera) which improves the calibration effect of cabinets with obvious brightness and chroma difference
- Support calibration of irregular cabinets (triangle, circular, fan-shaped, hollow, etc.)
- Add the function of uploading coefficients stably;
- Support statistics of cabinet calibration time.
- Solve the problem of unreasonable edge correction factors;
- Solve the problem that there is no response after the NovaCLB-CabSolver is started or it cannot be started.
Novastar NovaCLB Screen Change History
- Added support for the Canon EOS 90D camera.
- Changed the software running environment to 64-bit operating systems. The software cannot be used on 32-bit operating systems.
- An error occurs during partition calibration.
- .The result of automatic saturation analysis is 270 under specific circumstances.
- .An error occurs during connection to NovaLCT in ultra-large screen calibration.
- The screen cannot be selected during coefficient uploading when there are many screens.
- The software gets stuck after the calibration process is paused and started again
- There are spiral patterns between modules on the display after calibration
- Increased the module size limit to 1024.
- Added the function of uploading calibration coefficients stably for combined screen.
- An unknown error occurs when users create a database if the sending card is connected through Ethernet cable.
- The calibration software in Windows 10 cannot be opened occasionally after the .net framework is updated
- An error occurs occasionally during connecting to NovaLCT
- Connection to NovaLCT times out occasionally
- Optimized the calibration solution for ultra-large screen (video splitter used).
- .Optimized the function of uploading coefficients via right-clicking on the topology. There is no need to select the sending card each time before uploading coefficients (video splitter used).
- Optimized the saturation analysis function for the C1200.
- Increased the resolution of the image that can be collected by the C1200 each time to 480×330.
- Fixed the problem that the software exits unexpectedly when it is eliminating boundaries.
- Fixed the problem that the same dialog box appears several times when users click on the partition or the menu on the left after the partition settings are done and the camera is disconnected.
- Fixed the problem that the user interface information under Screen Type is incorrect after switching from Single Screen mode to Combined Screen mode (vice versa) failed.
- Fixed the problem that the software gets stuck when users switch frequently between the single and combined screen modes.