Novastar CVT4K-S Fiber Converter Specification
- CVT4K-S fiber converter enables the signal conversion between optical fiber and twisted pair cables. It allows long-distance signal transmission that is stable and not be easily interfered. Being easy to use, CVT4K-S makes it convenient to connect terminal devices as well as simpler for onsite connections.
- 16-channel Neutrik Ethernet inputs and outputs.
- 4-channel optical fiber inputs/outputs. Two of them are master input/output channels and the other two are backups.
- With dual-power redundancy backup inside for more stability and reliability.
- Two types of power interfaces (3-pin power socket and Power CON) are supported to meet different needs of customers.
- With various indicator lights on the front panel, each status can be showed clearly.
- With USB and Ethernet control interfaces making it more flexible and much easier to connect main control computers
|Electrical specifications||Input voltage||AC 100V 240V|
|Rated power consumption||10W|
|Store environment||Temperature||-20℃ +70℃|
|Physical specifications||Size||500.0mm × 386.0mm × 96.0mm|
|Suitcase||530.0mm × 193.0mm × 420.0mm, White cardboard boxes|
|405.0mm × 290.0mm × 48.0mm, White cardboard boxes
Accessories: 1 ×Power Cable, 1 ×Net Cable, 1 × USB Cable, 10 ×Screws, 1 × Certificate of quality
|Outer box||550.0mm × 440.0mm × 210.0mm, Kraft-paper box|
|Certification||CE FCC UL&CUL EAC CB IC|