Novastar MCTRL660 PRO LED Display Controller Details
Novastar MCTRL660 PRO LED Display Controller is mainly used for the rental and fixed fields, such as concerts, live events, security monitoring centers, and sports centers.
- Advanced Technologies:
- Ultra-high input color depths: 10-bit/12-bit RGB 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:4:4
- input resolutions: 1920×1080@60Hz
- Supports individual Gamma adjustment for RGB when the color depth of input source is 10-bit or 12-bit.
- Dual working modes: working as sending card and fiber converter
- One-click backup and recovery
- Image mirroring, allowing for more cool and dazzling stage effects
- Auto LED screen configuration
- Web control
- Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration
- Monitoring of inputs
- Cascaded support.
|Electrical Parameters||Input voltage||AC 100 V–240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated power consumption||10 W|
|Humidity||0% RH–90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||482.6 mm × 349.0 mm × 50.7 mm|
|Net Weight||4.6 kg|
|Certifications||CB, RoHS, EAC, FCC, UL/CUL, LVD, EMC, KC, CCC, PSE|
|Each controller is provided with a carrying case, accessory box and packing box.|
The controller and accessory box (containing controller related wires and accessories) is packed in the carrying case and the carrying case is packed in the packing box.
|Carrying case||550 mm × 440 mm × 175 mm, white cardboard box|
|one MCTRL660 PRO unit|
one Ethernet cable (1.5 m)
one DVI cable (1.5 m, double magnetic ring design, EMC) 1 × USB cable (1.5 m)
one HDMI cable (1.5 m)
one Power cord
|Packing box||530 mm × 140 mm × 410 mm, craft paper box|