Novastar MRV210-4 LED Receiver Card Specification
1) Single card outputs 16-group of RGB data;
2) Single card outputs 20-group of RGB data;
3) Single card outputs 24-group of RGB data;
4) Single card outputs 64-group of serial data, can be expanded to 128-group;
5) Single card support resolution 256×220;
6) Support configuration file read back;
7) Support temperature monitoring.
8) Support Ethernet cable communication status detection;
9) Support power supply voltage detection;
10) Support high gray-scale high-refresh the high and low brightness mode refresh.
11) Support pixel by pixel brightness and chromaticity calibration.
12) Each of port has VCC PIN, the module can power supply to the control system;
13) Comply with EU CE-EMC standard.
|Single card outputs|
|16-group of RGBR data||20-group of RGB data||24-group of RGB data||64-group of serial data|
|MRV210-1||Standard model, male connector on top|
|MRV210-2||Male connector on bottom|
|MRV210-3||Female connector on top|
|MRV210-4||Female connector on bottom|