Linsn L2 Synchronous Asynchronous Player
Linsn L2 Synchronous Asynchronous Player, L2 is a sync/async player released by Linsn. It is with HDMI input and allows you to play program over WIFI, LAN or USB flash drive. It supports up to 650 thousand pixels and applies to advertising machine.
1. Supports up to 650 thousand pixels;
2. Supports synchronous display by inputting HDMI signal;
3. Supports importing program by WIFI、LAN、USB、USB flash drive;
4. Supports setting up LED screen over internet;
5. Supports up to 1920 horizontally or up to 1080 vertically;
6. Supports multiple media formats, like videos, pictures and animations;
7. Supports multiple content formats, like video/image files, word, and database;
8. Supports most of driver ICs;
9. Supports scan mode ranges from static to 32 scan mode (both real and virtual pixel type);
10. Supports customize gray scale，up to16bit, 65536 levels;
11. Refresh rate: up to 3840Hz for scanning display，up to 6000Hz for static display.